The costs of our sessions are as follows:
Private (one-on-one) sessions:
R165 per person
R75 per class (we calculate each month’s rate separately)
Orientation session: R150
Payment is required monthly, in advance, by the seventh of each month. To keep in line with inflation, we reserve the right to increase our fees annually. We will notify you one month on advance of our annual fee increase.
Should you wish to make a payment via direct transfer, the studio's bank details are as follows:
Lisa Thomas Studio
Standard Bank, Constantia
Account number 271 602 910
Please e-mail payment confirmation to email@example.com
Pilates for Pregnancy
Offering ante-natal and post-natal classes
Private session: call or e-mail to book a slot
- Promotes improvement in posture, correcting lordosis due to the weight of the baby and shoulder girdle posture due to increase in breast size.
- Teaches you to be in control of your body, by heightening your body awareness.
- Maintains abdominal function and correct diastasis recti pathology.
- Prepares the body for the demands of increased weight-bearing and the extra stress on the circulatory system.
- Improves relaxation skills to release tension and allow you to be more comfortable during your pregnancy and labour.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor for the increased weight it needs to carry, for the birth and for sex.
- Provides lots of care and positive input to help improve your body image.
- Provides information and reassurance about the continual changes in your body.
- Encourages gentle cardiovascular work, getting you fit for labour and delivery.
- Improves awareness of the breath control that is important during labour.
- Prevents problems caused by joint instability, such as sacroiliac pain, back pain and pubic symphysis pain.
- Strengthens the upper body for breastfeeding and infant care.
Please remember that before you commence your pregnancy sessions we need a letter of consent from your gynaecologist.
Our freshly baked batch of babies from our 2010 Pregnant Pilates class